Wednesday 28 December 2011

Petti-pleasure

Parcels! Just wonderful... especially when they contain such delicious pleasures as these.

I wasn't sure about this colour at first - in real life its more orange - but I'm wearing it today peeking out from under a navy dress and it's just lovely.

I also chose good old basic black. Boring perhaps but useful and lovely. These petticoats are so soft and so perfectly on the knee that I was curious to look up their maker, Sam.

Sam has a huge range but, sadly, sells only wholesale. Here are some delights. Apparently you describe petticoats by the yard and have lots and lots of yards, as many as 70!




Uk site http://www.swingtimecollection.co.uk also have some sweet petticoats.


I also discovered today that there is such a thing as a pettipant.How's that?

No comments:

Post a Comment